Certain new items may be returnable for a period of thirty days from your purchase date for a partial refund as specified below.
Shipping and/or handling charges we incurred to ship the order to you are not refundable, whether or not they were itemized on your order.
A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to all refunds.
Customer places $100 order on which we prepay the initial shipping charge of $8 as a customer courtesy. Assuming the order is otherwise returnable, the refund would be reduced by the $20 handling charge and the $8 initial shipping charge yielding a net refund of $72 in this case.
You may request to return products that:
The following products will not be accepted for return:
- Have not been used, installed, disassembled or damaged in any way
- Appear to be "brand new" in all respects and are in their original undamaged packaging
- Are complete as packaged by the manufacturer and are not missing any components
- Have all original manufacturer's documentation including instructions and warranty
- Electrical, Fuel System and Climate Control parts, such as (but not limited to)
control units, push button units, relays, switches, fuel pumps, air mass meters, etc.
- Custom and special orders
- Tools, books and software of any kind, including repair manuals, CDs and DVDs.
After we have received your return, conducted an inspection of the
parts, and verified that your return meets our policy guidelines, a refund will be issued. All applicable sales taxes will be refunded. The
cost of shipping will be credited only in cases due to our error. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
Items shipped to us without complying with all of our policies will not be returned and any items
not purchased from us are not eligible for refund.
If you would like to return an item associated with a core return value, please submit your request through our Returns form. Please note:
- All cores must be returned within 90 days from your date of purchase. Cores returned to us after this period will not be eligible for refund, nor will they be returned to the customer.
- All fluids must be drained from the core
- The core must be securely wrapped in plastic and sealed
- Cores must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging.
- Your core will be inspected to determine if the core is
- Core return Shipping and/or handling charges are the responsibility of the
customer. These are not refundable.
We will issue refunds for any returned products when your return meets the above
requirements. The cost of shipping will be credited only in those
instances where the return is a result of our error.
If your product is received in damaged condition, you must note that on any delivery confirmation documents; then contact the shipper and file a claim for damages immediately. Remember to keep a record of
all communications regarding your claim, including the identity of any persons with whom you speak
and any claim or file numbers you are given. You must save all packing materials and contact us within one
business day so we can assist you.
If you have any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can reach us by phone, fax, or email.